Monday, October 18, 2010

The ASTERIO Roadster first preview


If you are looking for the Asterio Roadster website, try this link.


--------------------->RE-EDIT<------------------------
I've noticed an increase  in pageviews over this article.... but not the second part of it with all the good news.. so check it out here
--------------------->RE-EDIT<------------------------

Hi Everyone,
 
I was saving this one for later, but then I decided that since nothing existed on the web about this vehicle (at least Google doesn't have a clue)... maybe I could write something.

Today, I feel a little like Jeremy Clarkson.

A good friend of mine is involved in the consortium to build the Portuguese Sports Car.
As we know each other for a long time now, and he values my knowledge about cars, he invited-me for the 1st presentation of this car due to happen this week.
I'm not yet disclosing data about what I know, because I don't yet know how much is to disclose... and since he is a very good friend, I'm being over zealous about this event and the car surrounding it (I would never put a friend in a bad position).
So, all I can say is that apparently Portugal built a prototype Sports car that is already running and under testing. Depending on the disclosure level entrusted to every attendee, I'll eventually continue this post... or include a "sorry, can't comment".

Independently, since this is the first post I could find about this issue, people visiting this blog SHOULD consider registering to be able to receive warnings on updates and new articles (and discuss the subjects).

 --------------------->RE-EDIT<------------------------
I've noticed an increase  in pageviews over this article.... but not the second part of it with all the good news.. so check it out here
--------------------->RE-EDIT<------------------------